Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Waiting game

For those of you who don't know, I'm pregnant and due on the 30th (of April). I'm getting rather impatient. Tristen was born 2 weeks early so I'm a little spoiled from the first go-round. I went to the Dr. Friday and was 3cm, and 70% effaced. That's the same thing I was when I went into labor with Tristen, so that makes me even more eager :) My dear sister, Lindsay took me walking Friday afternoon, and we almost died. We ended up walking (with our 3 girls) for a little over 2 hours. Exhausting doesn't even begin to describe how we felt after we were done. Ofcourse we walked up a hill at the very end and it seemed like it was 5 miles long. We were sure that I would go into labor after all of that, but to my dismay I'm still pregnant. I know Bella will come out when she's good and ready. I thought that I was going to the hopsital lastnight, but I wasn't hurting bad enough. I definately had lots of contractions (2 hours worth), just not enough pain. That part I'm not looking forward to. Let's just say "thanks God for epidurals." I'm excited to get this labor under way and I can't wait to see Tristen's first encounter with her new baby sister. Hopefully it will be a safe one :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I almost went into labor! I'm still having nightmares:)

Can't wait to meet Bella!! What is it Bella Lindsay or Bella April, ah I just can't remember.