Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"MIMI"

Sunday night I put Tristen to bed and told her that Mimi (her great- grandmother) would be there in the am when she woke up. Tristen loves her Mimi. I got a call that am that they didn't need me to work. I was happy about that, but Tristen wasn't. When she woke up she was yelling for Mimi, and was very upset to see her mommy walk in the room, instead of Mimi. I told her that Mimi wasn't coming b/c I didn't have to work, so she laid in her bed and cried for a whole hour. It did get annoying, but it was kinda cute that she was so upset about not seeing Mimi.
She did get to have lunch with Mimi, Nanny and aunt Lindsay and was very excited about that :) She has to have her weekly fix of all of her favorite people.
After lunch her dear auntie took her to play with Macie. (one of Gracie's friends who has preemie twin sisters) She had a great time playing instead of napping. Lindsay to the rescue!!

No comments: