Tuesday, April 8, 2008
"Mommy I pooped in my floor"
Tristen has been having a few issues with nap time lately. But just the other day the biggest issue yet. It had been about 45 minutes since I had tucked her in, when I hear the door creaking open. I hear "Mommy....Mommy I pooped in my floor." Yes, I said a few words in my head, but in no way was I prepared for what I was walking into the childs room to find. My sweet, dear, loving daughter had not only pooped in her floor, but she had preceded to play in the poop. She had smeared it on the carpet, wiped it on: the wall, a book, her zebra, My Little Pony, and her belt. Yes, I was livid, but eventaully calmed down, and now can laugh about it. It is still beyond me as to why she would delight in playing in her excrement. I guess I'll never understand. Let's just hope that she never again gets this urge. And to think...her new sister isn't even here yet. Somebody help me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I will try this again.
for the record: Our girls did not teach her this. It may come from Chris's side of teh family - as he seems to have bowel issues or really a lack of issues cause he so full of it, it keeps coming :-)
Post a Comment